Updated: Nov 12, 2019
In this article, we’re going to talk about players who are owned in 50% or less in Yahoo leagues who SHOULD be owned in more leagues. We discuss 3 players per position that we think should be owned in both shallow AND deep leagues for Week 10 and beyond.
1. Derek Carr (26% owned) – Over the last 3 weeks, Carr is averaging 289 yards and 2.3 TDs per game. Those are more than serviceable numbers, and he deserves to be added in most leagues. Carr has an incredible schedule over the next 3 weeks facing the Chargers, Bengals, and Jets.
2. Ryan Tannehill (18% owned) – It turns out, benching Mariota was a great decision. Since taking over as the starting QB, Tannehill has averaged 279 yards and 2 TDs per game. He’s widely available in both deep and shallow leagues and he makes for a fine streaming option. Next week, he faces the Chiefs before heading into his bye week in Week 11. After that, he faces the Jaguars, Colts, and Raiders.
3. Kyle Allen (8% owned) – Allen will always have a safe floor with the bevy of weapons at his disposal (McCaffrey, Moore, Samuel, and Olsen). Since there is no set return date for Cam Newton, you can count on Allen to keep starting and putting up low-end numbers with some solid games mixed in.
1. Ronald Jones II (40% owned) – Despite the Buccaneers throwing all over the field every game, Jones II is averaging 14.5 carries over the last 2 games. Last game, he carried the ball 18 times for 67 yards and a TD. He’s got the Cardinals up next, which should be a tasty matchup.
2. Derrius Guice (32% owned) – Head Coach Bill Callahan has stated that he expects Guice to return in Week 11. He is a decent stash for fantasy players desperate for a RB or just need depth as the playoffs draw near.
3. Gus Edwards (4% owned) – Last game, Edwards rushed 7 times for 27 yards and a TD. If you’re in a deep league and need his low-end stats OR if you want a high-end handcuff, Edwards is your guy.
1. Josh Gordon (59% owned) – Gordon has officially passed his physical, and he will practice this week. The Seahawks are hoping he will play Monday Night versus the 49ers. He needs to be stashed everywhere he’s available.
2. Jamison Crowder (54% owned) – Is it just me or does Crowder end up on this list every week? He’s one of the most safest plays at WR. He offers a solid floor with a chance for more. Last game, he received 9 targets and turned that into 8 catches for 83 yards and a TD.
3. Zach Pascal (20% owned) – With Hilton missing the next few weeks, Pascal makes for an intriguing add in both deep and shallow leagues. He seemed to gel nicely with Hoyer who stepped in for the injured Brissett. He received 6 targets last game and turned that into 5 catches for 76 yards and a TD. He faces the Dolphins next week. JUICY.
1. Gerald Everett (58% owned) – Everett needs to be picked up for teams starving for a consistent TE as he returns from his bye week. The next few weeks include facing the Steelers, Bears, and Ravens. I expect Goff to throw to him often against those tough defenses.
2. Vance McDonald (52% owned) – Rudolph is finally in sync with his big TE, and he needs to be scooped up for his solid floor. Last game, he received 7 targets and turned it into 5 catches for 30 yards and a TD. He faces the Rams, Browns, and Bengals over the next three weeks.
3. Noah Fant (12% owned) – If you recall, I had Fant as a deep league streamer in hopes Brandon Allen would lean on him as his safety valve. Well, Fant exploded for 113 yards and a TD. Yes, mostly everything came from a 75-yard TD, but Fant has the explosiveness to make that happen every once in a while. Give him a shot.
DEF & K Streamers & Pickups for Week 10 (60% or less)
1. Ravens (45% owned) at Bengals
2. Colts (36% owned) vs Dolphins
3. Giants (4% owned) at Jets
1. Wil Lutz (58% owned) vs Falcons
2. Zane Gonzalez (28% owned) at Buccaneers
3. Aldrick Rosas (4% owned) at Jets
I hope you found our list helpful! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need advice!
Follow us on twitter: @AintDunneYet & @starks_industry
@AintDunneYet & @starks_industry #TeamFollowBack
God bless everyone this week!
Jacob W. Dunne